Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ain't you Awwdorable!

Yeah that's me, awwdorable! I mean, I don't let it get to my head or anything.

Awwdorable is also a store! Just like the name, Awwdorable's clothes will make people say "awwww, you're so adorable!" Good news is, Awwdorable has just released a new Gatcha! Tank tops galore!

The tanks come in 10 colors! Each one is even transferable so they make great gifts or you can trade them with friends if you didn't get the color you wanted! Above (and below) I am wearing the green(Lime) one. They each have a pair of sunglasses on them. I am so ready for a day in the sun! (I mean where I live in RL it was 86 today and I don't even live in Florida!)


This tank is great with jeans, shorts, and even skirts!

It's 50L a play so you should totally head over to Awwdorable and get yourself one....or 10!


**This is a store specific post so no LotD links are posted. If you are curious about something else I wore or had in this post feel free to leave a comment or leave me a NC in-world (I cap) at Audra Graves

***but seriously you guys i can't get over how cute I look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment