Friday, May 30, 2014

In the Summertime: A 50L Day

New things! New things!


Summertime

Baby Couture has released a new outfit in 4 colors today for 50L Friday /kids/! It's called "Summertime" and above I am wearing it in Teal. There are also options to buy it in Grey, Blue, or Rose. The outfit comes with the top and the shorts. The sandals I paired with it are the Journey sandals. You can find a ton of color options for these separately from the outfit above for 75L each! There are even some floral options!

The Sunglasses I am wearing are from Candydoll for 50L friday! You can also buy them in Blue.
The Stage I am on is really cool! You can buy it for 50L from boogers today! The pack comes with 2 other color options! I am using the wood option.

Get all these today from their stores! See the credits for LMs!

<3 Audra Graves

What I wore:

Outfit(top and shorts): Baby Couture - Summertime Teal
Shoes: Baby Couture - Journey Pink
Sunglasses: Candydoll - Glamour Sunglasses Pink
Bracelet: Wimey - Scholarly Bracelet
Stage: Boogers - Backyard Stage Wood
Pose: Larnia Kids - Sunset Dance 2 (Available June 1st @ All The Little Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment