Friday, May 23, 2014

Hadleigh and Me

TSKHadleigh1
Click image to see larger.

It's been warm lately but that never stopped me from looking my best! I got dressed in That's So Kyoot's Newest outfit, Hadleigh!

You can get Hadleigh in many colors (blue, yellow, purple, pink, & green). Green is my favorite color and it brings out my eyes so I decided to go with that. It's also a pastel version which is a nice springy color.

The outfit also includes a HUD to add tights and underwear or just underwear. Usually I am not a fan of tights but these ones are cute and it was a nice change for me to add them!

The shoes, bow, and bracelets that are included also come with built in resize scripts so that you can adjust them smaller or larger to fit you perfectly, I love it!

Individually each dress color is 85L or if you just can't decide, buy the fatpack for 300L! Head on over to That's So Kyoot and go get one or some and enjoy the spring/summer!

<3 Audra Graves

WHAT I WORE:
Outfit(including bracelets, shoes, glasses, and bow): That's So Kyoot - Hadleigh (in green)
Hair: Truth - Evelyn (in cherry)
Nails: Lil Smartie Pants - Pastel Nails (comes in HUD with multiple colors)
Pose: Hani & Lilu - <3 Nick (no londer open)

No comments:

Post a Comment