Monday, June 2, 2014

Spring Overalls and Oopsies

TSKLizzie1

One of my favorite things about warmer weather is being able to wear overalls. I LOVE overalls. Even overall shorts! It was really nice outside so I threw on the new overalls outfit that That's So Kyoot released called "Lizzie". It comes with the undershirt (in a HUD), Mesh overalls, flip flops, glasses, and 2 bracelets. It's a soft blue and has a cute pattern! Us toddleedoos just look so cute in overalls! The bracelets and shoes all have resize scripts in them so you can easily fit them to your avatar's size. The glasses do not BUT they are mod so you can adjust those too! This outfit is 85L at That's So Kyoot's mainstore!

I also dropped my ice cream while window shopping today and I got super sad. good thing I got more though!

<3 Audra Graves

WHAT I WORE:
Outfit (including shoes and bracelets): That's So Kyoot - Lizzie
Hair: Truth - Evelyn (cherry)
Bear: Boogers - Wear-a-Bear Hang Beige (JUNE ARCADE)
Ice Cream: 8f8 - Oops! (JUNE ARCADE)
Location: Blueberry Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment