Friday, August 22, 2014

Shake it Off!

I'm sure a ton of you have listened to/seen the new Taylor Swift song, Shake it Off. If not it will be at the bottom of this post. I have never been a fan of her music. It just didn't appeal to me. I give her a chance now because of a song she sang for the hunger games soundtrack which didn't even sound like her. Her new song has got me hooked. It's played on repeat for a few days now (don't worry I listened to other stuff and took breaks)!

That's So {Kyoot} has released a super cute new outfit that is 50L today (for FLF /kids/). It has that ballerina feel to it but it has a pair of shorts so it becomes an outfit! My most favorite part of it though is the leggings. I wish I could pull leggings like that off in RL!


TSKKylie

The pose is from Shutterbug's Woodland Gatcha that ends here in a few days. It's from her series, When I Grow Up". It's mod so you can easily adjust the poses and bar to your height! The music box is from Nach's Woodland Gatcha. Each fairytale music box plays the tune that it was inspired by.

Another post coming tomorrow!!

<3 Audra Graves

GET THE LOOK

Outfit: That's So {Kyoot} - Kylie
Hair: Tram - C424 Hair (maroon)
Nails: Lil Smartie Pants - Pastel Nails
Pose: Shutterbugs - *WIGU gatcha* ballerina pose (found at Woodland Treasures)
Music Box: Nach - Tangled Movie Inspired Music Box (found at Woodland Treasures)


No comments:

Post a Comment