Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I got my nails did!

I've been wanting nail polishes for Toddleedoos for SO long and now there are some stores that have been making them for us! Now I have a ton of options! Awwdorable now has 4 nail polish options for Toddleedoos (and even some options for Slink).


awwdorablenails2

(above) Watermelon nail polish from Awwdorable's Feeling Fruity Set.


awwdorablenails4

(above) Reddish/pink camo nail polish from Awwdorable's Camo Nails set.


awwdorablenails3

(above) Blue Zebra nail polish from Awwdorable's Rawr Nails Set.


awwdorablenails1

(above) Red/white Candy nail Polish from Awwdorable's Sweet Treats Nails set.

Each set is a HUD you attach and has 8 color options! For 100L you could have one of the four HUDS yourself from Awwdorable.

<3 Audra

WHAT I WORE
Outfit: Lil Big Me - Nautical Boy Outfit
Nails: Awwdorable - (all nail sets mentioned above)
Sandals: Noodles - Anchors Away Sandals (White)

No comments:

Post a Comment