Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A well dressed Sailor

Ahoy
I've never been on a boat but if I ever am I imagine this is how I would dress. Nails done up and everything. Never know when you need to look good out on the open sea.

Awwdorable has released 2 new nail packs while we were at camp. "Drippy Nails" & "Cupcake Nails". Both HUDs come with multiple colors to choose from so matching to any outfit is easy. As you can see above I managed to use both for the same outfit. Go pick them up at Awwdorable now!

GET THE LOOK

*Nails: Awwdorable - "Cupcake Nails" & "Drippy Nails"
*Ring: Moon Amore - Realeza Rings MIDNIGHT (Gacha)
*Bracelet: Trinket - Nautical Hand Stamped Bracelet (Unsure...did not see out at store)
*Outfit: Baby Pie - Bow Gauchos Navy
*Sandals: Noodles - Anchors Away Sandals
*Skin: Curio - Pearl Gigi Makeup 5 Brunette
*Hair: D!va - Tomoko2 Type A Garnet
*Freckles: Moon Amore - FrecklesMania High Intensity

No comments:

Post a Comment